As expected, the Ravens kept three tight ends as Billy Bajema stays on the roster behind starter Ed Dickson and backup Dennis Pitta.
- Labor Day weekend last respite before season
- Ed Dickson, Dennis Pitta moving toward playing
- Harbaugh on new trade and IR rules: 'I'm all for it'
- Ravens 18, Detroit Lions 16 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 18-16 win over the Detroit Lions
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
And Harbaugh indicated that the roster might not be entirely set.
“It was tough,” Harbaugh said. “We will just have to see how it shakes out. You know, in this league, it's very fluid. Nothing is certain. Once you get past the first week, you go to the second week and you see where we're at.”
Here's a quick look at the list of players who were waived, the majority of which were previously reported by The Baltimore Sun.
Running back Anthony Allen, Georgia Tech
Safety Omar Brown, Marshall
Linebacker Josh Bynes, Auburn
Linebacker Nigel Carr, Alabama State
Offensive tackle Jack Cornell, Illinois
Wide receiver Dorian Graham, Syracuse
Guard-tackle Cord Howard, Georgia Tech
Nose guard Nicholas Jean-Baptiste, Baylor
Nose guard Ishmaa’ily Kitchen, Kent State
Guard Antoine McClain, Clemson
Defensive end Terrence Moore, Nebraska
Quarterback Curtis Painter, Purdue
Wide receiver Logan Payne, Minnesota
Safety Cyhl Quarles, Wake Forest