The Ravens and Dallas Cowboys will flip a coin Wednesday morning at the NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis to determine their first-round draft position.
The winner of the coin flip will get the 16th overall selection of the first round with the loser drafting 17th overall.
The Ravens and Cowboys both finished 8-8 last season and had the same opponents' winning percentage of.484, which required the coin flip to decide the draft order.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
The 16th overall pick of the first round last year Buffalo Bills quarterback EJ Manuel (Florida State). The 17th overall pick was Pittsburgh Steelers outside linebacker Jarvis Jones (Georgia).