Now that the Ravens' season is over following a 34-17 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, their next competitive act against another NFL team will be conducting a coin flip against the Dallas Cowboys at the annual NFL scouting combine.
At stake: Which team will draft 16th overall in the first round, with the loser drafting 17th.
The combine is set for Feb. 19 to Feb. 25 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
- Ravens' Harbaugh on season ending loss [VIDEO]
- After 34-17 loss to Bengals, Ravens miss playoffs for first time since 2007
- Ravens took a series of chances in 2013 that didn't pay off
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens clean out their lockers [Pictures]
- An early look at the Ravens' 2014 opponents
See more photos »
The Ravens finished 8-8 with the same opponents winning percentage as the Cowboys' .484, requiring the coin flip to determine the draft order.
The first round of the NFL draft is May 8 in New York City.
Last spring, the 16th overall pick of the first round was Buffalo Bills quarterback EJ Manuel out of Florida State and the 17th pick was Pittsburgh Steelers outside linebacker Jarvis Jones from Georgia.
Here's the list of the NFL draft order with the remaining selections to be set after the playoffs are over:
1. Houston Texans - 2-14
2. St. Louis Rams (via Washington Redskins) - 3-13
3. Jacksonville Jaguars - 4-12
4. Cleveland Browns - 4-12
5. Oakland Raiders - 4-12
6. Atlanta Falcons - 4-12
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 4-12
8. Minnesota Vikings - 5-10-1
9. Buffalo Bills - 6-10
10. Detroit Lions - 7-9
11. Tennessee Titans - 7-9
12. New York Giants - 7-9
13. St. Louis Rams - 7-9
14. Chicago Bears - 8-8
15. Pittsburgh Steelers - 8-8
16 or 17. Baltimore Ravens - 8-8
16 or 17. Dallas Cowboys - 8-8
18. New York Jets - 8-8
19. Miami Dolphins - 8-8
20. Arizona Cardinals - 10-5