The NFL has reinstated Ravens rookie cornerback Asa Jackson following his four-game suspension without pay for violating the league's performance-enhancing drug policy.
The Ravens were given a roster exemption for Jackson through Jan. 14, so they don't have to make a transaction until then unless they want to activate the fifth-round draft pick now.
The suspension stemmed from unauthorized usage of Adderall, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »