Ravens backup cornerback Chykie Brown returned to practice today after being sidelined Wednesday with a minor right knee injury.
Running back Ray Rice isn't at practice for the second consecutive day as he recuperates from a strained left hip flexor suffered against the Cleveland Browns. Rice is expected to rest in practice this week and then be a potential game-time decision Sunday against the Houston Texans.
Wide receiver Deonte Thompson (sprained left foot) isn't at practice during the early portion open to reporters, one day after returning to practice on a limited basis. Defensive lineman Chris Canty (strained groin) isn't practicing, but reiterated today that he's hopeful he can play Sunday.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Also not practicing: inside linebacker Arthur Brown (strained left pectoral), wide receiver Jacoby Jones (sprained right medial collateral ligament) and center Ryan Jensen (foot surgery).
Jensen attended practice, but he isn't participating.