The Ravens have canceled practice today, the team announced. They will instead hold a team-building exercise.
Today's originally scheduled practice, like Tuesday's opening practice of training camp, was just going to involve rookies, quarterbacks and injured veterans.
It was a light workout Tuesday.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Veterans report to camp today at team headquarters.
The first full-team practice is set for Thursday afternoon in Owings Mills.