In a tribute to Indianapolis Colts coach Chuck Pagano, Ravens defensive lineman Arthur Jones has shaved his head and facial hair to honor the former Baltimore defensive coordinator.
Pagano is bravely battling leukemia and is attempting to return this season after undergoing chemotherapy treatment. Bruce Arians is operating as the Colts' interim coach in his absence.
Pagano remains a popular man in the Ravens' locker room, as evidenced by Jones' actions, which made him appear much younger than his 26 years.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
"It's just hair," Jones said. "It's just to show that we care and love him. A bunch of defensive linemen, we shaved our face for him. He's a great man and a great leader. He's going to be back coaching and kicking butt.
"Absolutely, this guy has so much passion and loves the sport every single day and came ready to work and had us fired up. I'm pretty sure that's something he brought to Indy, and I'm sure those guys are going to love him, too."