Ravens defensive lineman Arthur Jones has signed his second-round restricted free agent tender. Jones is due a one-year base salary of $2.032 million.
By signing his tender prior to an NFL deadline on April 19 for teams to submit offer sheets to restricted free agents, Jones is now ineligible to sign with another team.
If Jones had signed with another team, the Ravens own the right of first refusal to match any offer or be compensated with a second-round draft pick.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
Jones emerged as a starter at left defensive end last season, recording a career-high 47 tackles and 4 1/2 sacks with one forced fumble. The 6-foot-3, 315-pound 2010 fifth-round draft pick from Syracuse played in every game, starting six of them.
Meanwhile, linebacker Albert McClellan signed his $555,000 exclusive-rights free agent tender.
McClellan had 42 tackles, one sack and two fumble recoveries last season on defense, and he also had seven special teams tackles and one forced fumble.