With their 2013 draft class in town for their rookie minicamp, the Ravens announced the jersey numbers that their 10 draft picks will wear.
The Ravens rookies wore their new shiny jerseys Friday afternoon at The Castle.
First-round pick Matt Elam will wear No. 31, the number that fellow safety Bernard Pollard wore for two years. Linebacker Arthur Brown, their second-round draft pick, will wear the No. 59 formerly worn by Dannell Ellerbe.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
The full list of draft pick jersey numbers:
Matt Elam, S, No. 31
Arthur Brown, ILB, No. 59
Brandon Williams, NT, No. 98
John Simon, OLB, No. 47
Kyle Juszczyk, FB, No. 40
Ricky Wagner, G/T, No. 71
Kapron Lewis-Moore, DE, No. 67
Ryan Jensen, C, No. 77
Aaron Mellette, WR, No. 80
Marc Anthony, CB, No. 36