With their 2013 draft class in town for their rookie minicamp, the Ravens announced the jersey numbers that their 10 draft picks will wear.
The Ravens rookies wore their new shiny jerseys Friday afternoon at The Castle.
First-round pick Matt Elam will wear No. 31, the number that fellow safety Bernard Pollard wore for two years. Linebacker Arthur Brown, their second-round draft pick, will wear the No. 59 formerly worn by Dannell Ellerbe.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
The full list of draft pick jersey numbers:
Matt Elam, S, No. 31
Arthur Brown, ILB, No. 59
Brandon Williams, NT, No. 98
John Simon, OLB, No. 47
Kyle Juszczyk, FB, No. 40
Ricky Wagner, G/T, No. 71
Kapron Lewis-Moore, DE, No. 67
Ryan Jensen, C, No. 77
Aaron Mellette, WR, No. 80
Marc Anthony, CB, No. 36