The Ravens have agreed to terms on four-year contracts with fourth-round fullback Kyle Juszczyk and seventh-round cornerback Marc Anthony, according to sources.
Juszczyk received a $300,000 signing bonus.
The Ravens have agreed to deals with six of their 10 draft picks.
- Ravens rookie Kapron Lewis-Moore signs four-year deal
- Ravens agree to terms with fifth-round pick Ricky Wagner
- Ravens agree to terms with sixth-round pick Ryan Jensen, seventh-round pick Aaron Mellette
- Ravens training camp [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens mandatory minicamp [Pictures]
See more photos »
The last player drafted from Harvard was quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, a 2005 St. Louis Rams fifth-round pick.
Pro Bowl fullback Vonta Leach remains on the roster,
"The thing we like about Kyle other than his ability to play on the offensive side is we expect him to be a very good special teams player contributor," general manager Ozzie Newsome said after the draft when asked if Leach and the rookie can both be on the roster. "So, could there be a place for both of them? Yes, there could be. We want to keep the best 53 players."
At his campus Pro Day workout, Juszczyk ran the 40-yard dash in 4.71 seconds and registered a 37-inch vertical leap with a 10-1 broad jump, 4.19 20-yard shuttle and a 6.93 three-cone drill. He bench pressed 225 pounds 24 times.