Running back Bernard Pierce (knee) and cornerback Asa Jackson (thigh) were the only Ravens not participating in the early portion of Thursday's practice open to reporters.
Pierce didn't have a carry in Saturday's playoff game against the Denver Broncos after the third quarter. However, he said Wednesday that he will play Sunday in the AFC championship game against the New England Patriots. Pierce was limited in Wednesday's practice.
Jackson was the only Ravens' player not to participate in Wednesday's practice.
- Revenge not a motivation for Ravens
- Ray Lewis has proved to be a factor in Ravens' 2 playoff games
- Torrey Smith growing in stature with each big catch
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-35 2OT win over the Denver Broncos
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
See more photos »
Running back Anthony Allen and center/guard Gino Gradkowski, who were limited Wednesday with concussion symptoms, appeared to be full participants today. They also were not wearing the red non-contact jerseys.
The Ravens are expected to be at full strength Sunday.