Ravens outside linebacker Paul Kruger's expensive week wasn't compounded with another fine.
Hit with a $5,000 fine for a uniform violation for exposing the back flap on his shoulder pads, Kruger indicated he wasn't fined by the NFL for an unnecessary roughness penalty stemming from a late hit on Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Charlie Batch.
The 15-yard infraction led to the game-winning field goal from Shaun Suisham during a 23-20 loss to the Steelers.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »
"Yeah, I'm just glad they didn't fine me," Kruger said. "I've already been fined once per week, so once is plenty."
Kruger and offensive tackle Michael Oher, who also committed an unnecessary roughness penalty, weren't fined, according to league spokesman Corry Rush.