Former Ravens wide receiver Tandon Doss worked out for the Green Bay Packers today, according to a league source.
Doss wasn't immediately signed to a contract.
Doss was cut by the Ravens on Saturday during their final major roster cutdown.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
A fourth-round draft pick from Indiana in 2011, Doss caught seven passes for 123 yards and one touchdown last season.
He had an inconsistent preseason after entering training camp expected to battle for a starting job opposite Torrey Smith.
When the Ravens signed veteran slot receiver Brandon Stokley, it was a negative development for Doss.