Ravens senior advisor to player development O.J. Brigance will serve as an honorary game captain for Sunday's AFC championship game against the New England Patriots.
Brigance will be on the field for the coin toss prior to kickoff at Gillette Stadium.
Brigance is bravely battling Lou Gehrig's Disease and is in a wheelchair.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
He still comes to work every day at the Ravens' training complex and delivers inspirational messages to the players.
Brigance has a charitable foundation devoted to research of Lou Gehrig's Disease at www.brigancebrigade.org