The Ravens are relatively healthy for tonight's Super Bowl, with no surprises among the inactives announced for this game against the San Francisco 49ers at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
The Ravens scratched rookie cornerback Asa Jackson, safety Omar Brown, cornerback Chris Johnson, outside linebacker Adrian Hamilton, offensive guard Ramon Harewood, wide receiver Deonte Thompson and defensive tackle Bryan Hall.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Starting inside linebacker Dannell Ellerbe (toe, back) and starting tight end Dennis Pitta (inner thigh) are active for this game, as expected. Both had missed some practice time during the runup to the Super Bowl. Ellerbe was held out of three practices in Owings Mills before the AFC champions' arrival in New Orleans.
The Ravens had full participation in practice all week, and everyone was listed as probable on the final injury report.
For the 49ers, linebackers Aldon Smith (shoulder) and linebacker Ahmad Brooks (shoulder) are active.
The 49ers deactivated quarterback Scott Tolzien, safety Trenton Robinson, running back Jewel Hampton, defensive tackle Tony Jerod-Eddie, offensive lineman Joe Looney, linebacker Cam Johnson and defensive tackle Ian Williams.