Ravens Pro Bowl defensive tackle Haloti Ngata sprained his right knee and aggravated a minor right shoulder injury during a win Sunday over the Dallas Cowboys.
However, Ngata returned to play after getting checked out in the locker room.
Ngata toughed it out to record six tackles and the Ravens' only sack.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
"The shoulder was stressing me out and I hurt my knee a little bit," Ngata said. "I had to fight through that throughout the game. They got me pretty good. I felt like I would finish all along. I just didn't want to not finish. We had a good rotation going."
Meanwhile, cornerback Jimmy Smith strained his groin. He downplayed the injury that prevented him from finishing the game as Chykie Brown replaced him.
"I'll be fine," he said. "I was a little nicked up, and it was very frustrating being on the sideline. I wanted to be out there on the field for my team, but Chykie stepped up and made a couple big plays."
Nose guard Ma'ake Kemoeatu had a minor undisclosed injury.
Inside linebacker Dannell Ellerbe sprained his right ankle, but returned.