Being snubbed for the Pro Bowl didn't really bother veteran strong safety Bernard Pollard.
Named as a first alternate, Pollard could still be added to the AFC Pro Bowl squad if another player bows out due to injury or other reasons.
That's not what's on Pollard's mind, though.
- Ravens All-time Pro Bowlers [Pictures]
- Jacoby Jones, Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata, Ray Rice, Vonta Leach, Marshal Yanda named to Pro Bowl squad
- VIDEO NFL Pro Bowl selections named
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 33-14 victory over New York Giants
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 33-14 win over the New York Giants
- Ravens mandatory minicamp [Pictures]
See more photos »
"You know what our destination is: Louisiana, man," Pollard said in reference to the Super Bowl in New Orleans. "That's where our mindset is. We finishing this regular season off. When it's all said and done, 32 teams are trying to get to the big dance. Now, it narrows down."
Pollard leads the Ravens' defense with 98 tackles despite missing the past two games with damaged ribs aggravated during an overtime loss to the Washington Redskins. He also has recorded two sacks, one interception and six pass deflections.
"It's all right," Pollard said of gaining some recognition for his season. "I'm thankful God has put me in this position. We're able to play this game. Some people take it for granted, but we play a game for a living. Coaches and players make it harder than what it is.
"When it's all said and done, we're on the stage. We're having a blast. We're playing a game were we get paid a lot of money. I'm good with what I do. I'm disliked. I ain't tripping bro."