Maybe the Ravens should take a play out of the Pittsburgh Steelers playbook.
I've never been a strong advocate of putting in another quarterback, but with the offense struggling, the Ravens might want to put in some plays just for backup quarterback Tyrod Taylor. Maybe he can make some things happen. Maybe he can make a big play.
I'd put him in a Wildcat formation just like the Steelers did running back Le'Veon Bell. It isn't a slap at starting quarterback Joe Flacco, but the Ravens need some kind of spark. The Steelers never ran the Wildcat either, but they caught the Ravens off guard Sunday.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
"We'll do anything to win football games. That's just the state we're in," Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said.
The Ravens are in a similar state.