Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco and Terrell Suggs both accidentally turned off the lights by bumping into a wall switch during coach John Harbaugh's post-game news conference Sunday, bringing up memories of the infamous power outage at Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
First, Flacco entered the interview room following the Ravens' 26-23 win over the Miami Dolphins and turned off the lights when he leaned against the wall.
- Justin Tucker's 44-yard field goal lifts Ravens to 26-23 win over Dolphins
- Ravens 18, Detroit Lions 16 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 18-16 win over the Detroit Lions
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
"Like they say, 'Deja vu,' " Harbaugh said as the room broke into laughter.
Minutes later, Suggs walked into the room and stood next to Flacco and hit the light switch.
People started laughing again, especially since it was Suggs who recently accused NFL commissioner Roger Goodell during an ESPN interview of having a hand in the Super Bowl power outage despite no evidence that there was any conspiracy.
"Suggs got us now," Harbaugh said.
Harbaugh then turned toward Suggs and said: "It wasn't the commissioner."