Inside linebacker Ray Lewis and cornerback Chris Carr were absent from the portion of Thursday’s practice open to the media.
Lewis, a 12-time Pro Bowl selection who did not practice Wednesday, is dealing with a toe injury on his right foot that has forced him to miss the Ravens’ past two games.
Carr, who was limited Wednesday by a recurring back ailment, did not play in the win against the San Francisco 49ers on Thursday night.
Three players who fully practiced Wednesday – inside linebacker Dannell Ellerbe (hamstring, groin), defensive tackle Arthur Jones (post-concussion symptoms) and rookie running back Anthony Allen (thigh) – were present and active.
Lewis, Carr absent from practice
Linebacker didn't practice Wednesday, but cornerback did
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »