Inside linebacker Ray Lewis and cornerback Chris Carr were absent from the portion of Thursday’s practice open to the media.
Lewis, a 12-time Pro Bowl selection who did not practice Wednesday, is dealing with a toe injury on his right foot that has forced him to miss the Ravens’ past two games.
Carr, who was limited Wednesday by a recurring back ailment, did not play in the win against the San Francisco 49ers on Thursday night.
Three players who fully practiced Wednesday – inside linebacker Dannell Ellerbe (hamstring, groin), defensive tackle Arthur Jones (post-concussion symptoms) and rookie running back Anthony Allen (thigh) – were present and active.
Lewis, Carr absent from practice
Linebacker didn't practice Wednesday, but cornerback did
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
The Baltimore Sun encourages civil dialogue related to our stories; you must register and log-in to our site in order to participate. We reserve the right to remove any user and to delete comments that violate our Terms of Service. By commenting, you agree to these terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.