Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis and safety Ed Reed will sit this one out. Veteran Brendon Ayanbadejo will start at middle linebacker in place of Lewis and Emanuel Cook will start at safety in place of Reed.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Quarterback Joe Flacco will start the game but he's only expected to play one or two series. In front of him, two rookies will start on the offensive line: Gino Gradkowski at center and Kelechi Osemele at right tackle. Michael Oher will remain at left tackle with Bobbie Wlliams and Marshal Yanda starting at the guard spots.
Third-year linebacker Sergio Kindle will start in place of Upshaw at outside linebacker.
Wide receiver Jacoby Jones and linebacker Dannell Ellerbe (hamstring) are both expected to play as are Haloti Ngata, Pernell McPhee and Bryant McKinnie, who have all missed extensive time in training camp because of injuries.