Ravens cornerback Lardarius Webb and center Gino Gradkowski will both undergo relatively minor postseason surgeries.
Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Webb will have a sports hernia procedure similar to the one that cornerback Jimmy Smith had last year. Harbaugh praised Webb for battling through the injury. He was listed on the injury report during the second half of the season with an abdomen injury.
Webb finished with two interceptions, playing better as the season went on after recovering from a torn anterior cruciate ligament suffered in 2012 against the Dallas Cowboys.
- Ravens middle linebacker Daryl Smith: 'I think they want me back'
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
See more photos »
Gradkowski will have a clean-up procedure to deal with cartilage in his right knee. He was listed on the injury report (as questionable) for the first time heading into a 34-17 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals in the season finale.
Overall, Harbaugh said the team finished the season "pretty healthy" and praised head athletic trainer Mark Smith.