The New England Patriots have signed former Ravens wide receiver LaQuan Williams to a one-year contract, according to a league source.
The former University of Maryland and Poly player worked out recently for the Patriots and Oakland Raiders. Williams was removed from the Ravens' injured reserve list in September when the team agreed to an injury settlement with him.
Williams suffered a strained hamstring against the St. Louis Rams during the preseason finale. He caught a touchdown against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the preseason opener and recovered a blocked punt for a score against Tampa Bay.
- Former Ravens safety Michael Huff works out with Bengals, source says
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
See more photos »
In his career, Williams has four receptions for 46 yards -- all in 2011.