Joe Flacco's wife, Dana, gives birth to baby boy, Stephen
Joe and Dana Flacco (Jason Prezant Photography / June 19, 2013)
- Pictures: Joe and Dana Flacco's wedding photos
- A little Flacco? A lot of funny Twitter reaction
- Ravens 'D' may lean on Ngata more this season
- Ravens 18, Detroit Lions 16 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 18-16 win over the Detroit Lions
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Dana Flacco, wife of the Ravens quarterback, has given birth to Stephen Flacco. The news was announced on Joe Flacco's Twitter page. Flacco's father is also named Stephen.
Flacco was excused from the second day of the Ravens' three-day mandatory minicamp Wednesday when his wife went into labor.
"Obviously, the labor started, and Joe was high-tailing up the road to Philly to be with Dana," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Wednesday. "We wish them nothing but the best. They don't know if it's going to be a boy or a girl, so we're all going to find out."