Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco insists he's not dwelling on one of the roughest sequences he's experienced since entering the NFL five years ago.
Staring down wide receiver Anquan Boldin, Flacco delivered an errant throw that was intercepted by Denver Broncos cornerback Chris Harris and returned 98 yards for a touchdown in the teams' first meeting this season. Flacco gave chase in vain, unable to catch up with Harris and eventually diving toward him and laying face down for a while in obvious frustration and disappointment.
The Ravens were trailing 10-0 at the end of the first half and threatening to score. Instead of closing the gap to 10-7, the Ravens headed into the locker room down 17-0 and ultimately lost, 34-17, at M&T Bank Stadium on Dec. 16.
- Five Ravens stats that stand out: divisional round
- Ravens increased Joe Flacco's rollouts against Colts
- Don't expect to see a glove on Joe Flacco's throwing hand anytime soon
- Ravens 18, Detroit Lions 16 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 18-16 win over the Detroit Lions
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
As the Ravens prepare for Saturday's AFC divisional-round rematch against the top-seeded Broncos at Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Flacco says he's focused on this game and not his miscues from the first meeting, which included a lost fumble, that led to 10 Denver points.