Jarret Johnson became the third Ravens player this season to win AFC Defensive Player of the Week honors.
On Tuesday, the outside linebacker earned the award for his performance in Sunday night’s 34-17 victory over the New York Jets.
Johnson scooped up a fumble caused when defensive tackle Haloti Ngata slammed into quarterback Mark Sanchez, and Johnson returned it 26 yards for a touchdown in the second quarter.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Johnson also finished with three tackles (one for a loss), two quarterback hits and one pass defensed.
Johnson joins outside linebacker Terrell Suggs (Week 1 recipient after 35-7 rout of the Pittsburgh Steelers) and inside linebacker Ray Lewis (Week 3 recipient after 37-7 thumping of the St. Louis Rams) as Ravens players who have taken home the weekly honor.