-- The Ravens will start former third-round draft pick Jah Reid at left offensive guard with veteran Bobbie Williams scratched for tonight's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers with a sprained left ankle.
There were indications heading into kickoff about Reid's role expanding since he played all but 14 snaps as a replacement for Williams during last week's 55-20 victory over the Oakland Raiders.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Reid took almost every snap with the first-team offense during practice all week.
Reid threw a solid block on a Ray Rice touchdown run last week.
Meanwhile, nose guard Terrence Cody was deactivated due to an arm injury. Ma'ake Kemoeatu will start at nose guard.
With left defensive end Pernell McPhee out with right knee and thigh injuries, Arthur Jones will start again in his place.
The Ravens also scratched cornerback Jimmy Smith (sports hernia surgery), kick returner Deonte Thompson and cornerback Asa Jackson.