Ravens wide receiver and kick returner Jacoby Jones returned to practice today for the first time since spraining the medial collateral ligament in his right knee in the season opener.
Jones missed the past three games after hurting his knee when rookie safety Brynden Trawick accidentally crashed into him while he was executing a fair catch during a 49-27 loss to the Denver Broncos.
Veteran wide receiver Brandon Stokley (groin) also returned to practice, as well as rookie inside linebacker Arthur Brown (strained left pectoral).
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Several players injured Sunday during a 23-20 loss to the Buffalo Bills didn't practice, including starting cornerback Lardarius Webb (strained hamstring), starting wide receiver Marlon Brown (strained hamstring) and outside linebacker Albert McClellan (sprained right shoulder). Center Ryan Jensen (foot surgery) and nose tackle Terrence Cody (sprained left knee) remain sidelined.