Ravens Pro Bowl kick returner Jacoby Jones was named to the NFL Network top 100 list, ranking 88th overall in balloting from fellow players.
Jones was featured in this video clip.
The "Dancing With the Stars" contestant joined tight end Dennis Pitta (100th overall) on the list.
- Ravens re-sign left tackle Bryant McKinnie to two-year, $7 million deal
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
See more photos »
"I could have been 100 and a half," Jones said on the program. "If I made the list, that's a blessing. I came from the bottom [and] I made the list. I'll take it."
Jones had three returns for touchdowns during the regular season. He ran back a kickoff for a touchdown in the Super Bowl, catching a pass for a second score against the San Francisco 49ers.
And he caught a touchdown pass to send the game into overtime in the Ravens' AFC divisional-round playoff victory over the Denver Broncos.
Jones caught 30 passes for 406 yards and a touchdown last season, but his candidacy for the highly subjective list undoubtedly got a boot from his postseason performance.
Former Ravens safety Bernard Pollard, who was cut and signed a one-year deal with the Tennessee Titans, ranks 87th. Former Ravens wide receiver Anquan Boldin, who was traded to the San Francisco 49ers for a sixth-round draft pick following a contract dispute, ranks 93rd.