Webb, who tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in his rookie year, said the news of McAdoo's injury was stunning.
- Pictures: Lardarius Webb's charity softball game
- 'Hopefully I'll be out there soon,' Ray Rice says
- Remaining a Raven was a priority for Jameel McClain
- Ravens 18, Detroit Lions 16 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 18-16 win over the Detroit Lions
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Inside linebacker Jameel McClain said he was confident that McAdoo would rebound.
"The advice I give to anybody facing adversity is you've got to keep fighting," McClain said. "You've got to keep striving towards your ultimate goal because there are definitely going to be setbacks. McAdoo knows setbacks. … So hopefully, he'll come back strong, and I know he will."