Coach John Harbaugh agreed with the kicker’s assessment during his weekly news conference Monday, but he also said he wants to see Cundiff practice before declaring him ready to contribute against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
Cundiff’s return could present the team with a dilemma as Cundiff could be at risk of aggravating the injury during a game and Shayne Graham converted both field-goal attempts against the Browns. But Harbaugh made his stance clear on the idea of keeping two kickers on the active roster.
“We’re not going to carry two kickers into the game if Billy’s kicking,” he said.