Ravens Pro Bowl nose tackle Haloti Ngata (hip) returned to practice Friday after being sidelined Wednesday and Thursday.
Ngata appeared to have his normal mobility.
Ngata finished the Ravens' 26-23 win over the Miami Dolphins without incident, so whatever was bothering him this week appears to be only minor.
- Four predictions sure to go wrong Sunday when the Ravens play the Packers
- Ravens blockers bracing for Packers' hefty defensive line
- Looking at how the Ravens and Packers match up for Sunday's game
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
See more photos »
Backup nose tackle Terrence Cody (sprained left knee) didn't practice all week and is expected to miss his third consecutive game Sunday against the Green Bay Packers.
Inside linebacker Albert McClellan (sprained right shoulder) isn't practicing but has been playing through the injury.
Cornerback Chykie Brown didn't appear to be on the field Friday after injuring his leg Thursday during practice.