Ravens nose tackle Haloti Ngata injured his left knee in the first quarter and went to the locker room for further examination. The initial diagnosis was a sprained knee, and he returned to the game in the second quarter.
Ngata was able to walk off the field under his own power with trainers and didn't appear to be injured seriously. Although clearly favoring the left knee, Ngata went back in the game midway through the second quarter.
Ngata had three early tackles, including a solo stop in which he slammed Cincinnati Bengals rookie running back Giovani Bernard to the ground to hold him to 1 yard.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »