Four Ravens defensive starters returned to practice today, including Pro Bowl nose tackle Haloti Ngata.
Ngata, middle linebacker Daryl Smith, cornerback Lardarius Webb and defensive end Chris Canty all were back to work as the Ravens prepare for Sunday's game against the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field,
Plus, outside linebacker Terrell Suggs is practicing today after being added to the injury report Thursday and listed as limited with a neck injury after a collision with a teammate.
- Ed Reed's latest return to Baltimore will probably feel a little bit different this time
- Terrell Suggs and Elvis Dumervil continue to be among NFL's best pass-rushing duos
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
See more photos »
Ngata (left knee), Smith (hamstring) and Webb (groin) didn't practice Wednesday and Thursday. And Canty was added to the injury report Thursday as not practicing.
The Ravens have been resting injured players in practice throughout the season and none were expected to miss the game.