Flacco’s 26-yard touchdown strike to rookie wide receiver Torrey Smith with eight seconds left in the fourth quarter propelled the Ravens to a 23-20 come-from-behind victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers Sunday night.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Peterson returned a punt 99 yards in overtime to lift the Cardinals to a 19-13 win against the St. Louis Rams. It was just the second punt return for a game-winning touchdown in overtime in NFL history.
Manning directed an 80-yard drive in 1:21 and found tight end Jake Ballard for a 1-yard touchdown pass with 15 seconds remaining to send the Giants to a 24-20 comeback victory over the New England Patriots.
Fans can vote at NFL.com/gmc until the poll closes on Friday at 12 p.m. EST. The winner will be announced later that day during the NFL Network’s “Around the League” show. After the regular season, fans will have an opportunity to vote for the GMC “Never Say Never Moment of the Year” from among the 17 weekly winners via NFL.com/gmc throughout the month of January.