If the stoic quarterback does come under fire, outside linebacker Terrell Suggs says it would be unwarranted.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Less of Jones
Heading into the final year of his contract, starting defensive end Arthur Jones dropped roughly 15 pounds over the summer.
“Arthur looks like he's in great shape, tremendous shape, looks like he's trimmed up a little bit,” Harbaugh said. “How could he not with the two guys he's working out with every day? [Older brother and MMA champion, Jon “Bones” Jones, and younger brother and New England Patriots defensive end Chandler Jones] So, he's very motivated. Obviously, it's a contract year for Arthur.”
Listed at 5 feet 11, 260 pounds Dumervil looks a bit slimmer upon reporting to camp. “A little leaner,” he said. “I just want to be able to run all day.” ... Like many players, Dumervil isn't enthused about the NFL rule change requiring players to wear thigh and knee pads. “I heard of that rule,” Dumervil said. “It's something that we get used to in minicamp, and we'll move along as we go forward with that.”