Evans had been limited in practice all week by a lingering left ankle injury and had been described by the team as doubtful for the contest. Rookie Torrey Smith will make his seventh consecutive start.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Center Matt Birk (neck), inside linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo (post-concussion symptoms) and tight end Kris Wilson (calf) are also active. Ayanbadejo had been listed as questionable, while Birk and Wilson were probable.
In addition to Evans, the Ravens deactivated inside linebacker Dannell Ellerbe (hamstring), offensive lineman Bryan Mattison, outside linebacker Sergio Kindle and three rookies in running back Anthony Allen, cornerback Chykie Brown and wide receiver Tandon Doss.
Seattle won’t miss the services of two starters in quarterback Tarvaris Jackson (pectoral) and wide receiver Sidney Rice (foot) – both of whom are active for the game.
The Seahawks scratched quarterback Josh Portis, wide receiver Deon Butler, strong safety Jeron Johnson, cornerback Ron Parker, linebacker David Vobora, offensive tackle Jarriel King and tight end Cameron Morrah.