Veteran left tackle Eugene Monroe and cornerback Jimmy Smith were the Ravens' only new absentees at practice Friday, while wide receiver Steve Smith was present at practice but had the day off.
Meanwhile, five players who missed Thursday's practice were back in action: nose tackle Haloti Ngata, linebacker Terrell Suggs, wide receiver Jacoby Jones, running back Justin Forsett, and wide receiver Jeremy Butler. Butler was the only one who missed because of an injury, while the other four were given days off to rest.
Many long-term absentees remained out with injury, including cornerback Lardarius Webb (back), linebacker Daryl Smith (groin), and guard Will Rackley (head). Rookie defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan missed practice with back spasms for a second straight day, while rookie defensive end Brent Urban is out with a torn ACL.
- Ravens training camp [Pictures]
- Brent Urban has torn ACL in his right knee, coach John Harbaugh says
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
See more photos »
Nose tackle Terrence Cody remains on the physically unable to perform list after offseason hip surgery.