Both starters fully participated in Friday’s session and are listed as probable for Sunday’s game. The team described Reed as dealing with an injured shoulder and Suggs as being bothered by an injured knee.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Dannell Ellerbe is also listed as doubtful. The inside linebacker was limited in practice this week by a hamstring injury.
Inside linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo (post-concussion symptoms) is questionable for Sunday after practicing on a limited basis for three consecutive days.
Center Matt Birk (neck) fully participated for the second straight day after sitting out Wednesday and is probable. Tight end Kris Wilson (calf) was upgraded from limited to full participation Friday and is probable.
Seattle’s two biggest injury concerns may not be concerns at all. Wide receiver Sidney Rice, who had been limited by a foot injury Thursday, practiced fully Friday.
Quarterback Tarvaris Jackson (pectoral) fully participated for the second consecutive day. Both starters are listed as probable for Sunday.