Ravens strong-side outside linebacker Elvis Dumervil returned to practice Friday and appears primed to play Monday night against the Detroit Lions at Ford Field.
Including Dumervil, every player was present at practice Friday.
Dumervil missed the Ravens' 29-26 win against the Minnesota Vikings due to a bruised and sprained left ankle. He first got hurt against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thanksgiving night. The linebacker said on Thursday he would try to practice.
- Courtney Upshaw fined for roughing the passer vs. Vikings
- Ravens' Kapron Lewis-Moore looks forward to next season
- Ravens preseason opener against San Francisco 49ers [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens training camp [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
"I’m going to try and go out with the guys, get some work in," Dumervil said. "We’ve got a good team in Detroit so I have to make sure I’m ready."
Dumervil leads the Ravens with 9.5 sacks.
"It’s definitely gotten better," Dumervil said. "The strength is getting there. Just working man, trying to continue to work on my conditioning and really strengthen that ankle to get me to a point where I can tolerate it."