Florida Atlantic wide receiver Duron Carter, the son of former NFL star wide receiver Cris Carter has opted to accept the Minnesota Vikings' offer to attend their rookie minicamp on a tryout basis over the Ravens' invitation, according to his agent.
His agent told The Baltimore Sun that Carter will audition for the Vikings after considering the Super Bowl champions' invitation.
Duron Carter had a star-crossed collegiate career, leaving Ohio State and Alabama and playing for Coffeyville Community College and attending Florida Atlantic.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
Carter was unable to play for Florida Atlantic due to procedural reasons.
Carter is regarded as talented, but didn't put it together in college.
Now he'll try out for his father's former team.