Outside linebacker Elvis Dumervil isn't practicing today after suffering what coach John Harbaugh characterized as a minor groin injury Thursday night against the Atlanta Falcons.
Cornerback Chris Johnson returned to practice after missing the past week with an undisclosed injury with undrafted rookie wide receiver Marlon Brown also back on the field after being sidelined with an aggravated knee injury.
Rookie first-round safety Matt Elam is practicing after tweaking his ankle against the Falcons.
- Second preseason game productive for Ravens defensive rookies
- Pressing hard for a better pass rush
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 27-23 win over the Atlanta Falcons
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens for the 2013 season
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
See more photos »
Outside linebacker Adrian Hamilton is practicing today after undergoing X-rays and magnetic resonance imaging exams on his injured right wrist.
Tight ends Dennis Pitta (hip surgery) and Ed Dickson (torn right hamstring) aren't practicing as well as wide receiver Deonte Thompson (sprained left foot), center Ryan Jensen (foot surgery) and defensive lineman Kapron Lewis-Moore (right anterior cruciate)
Defensive lineman Marcus Spears (hamstring) still isn't practicing after being out this past week, but is on the field watching.