Ravens tight end Ed Dickson returned to practice Monday for the first time since sustaining a slight tear of his right hamstring during an open practice at Navy on Aug. 4.
Ravens strong-side linebacker Elvis Dumervil also returned to the field after he missed a few days with a minor groin injury, and wide receiver Torrey Smith returned after being given a day off Sunday during an open practice at Stevenson University.
Defensive lineman Marcus Spears is practicing after missing this past week with a hamstring injury. Running back Anthony Allen returned to practice after missing Sunday with an undisclosed minor injury.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Rush linebacker Adrian Hamilton (right wrist) isn't practicing Monday after playing through the injury for the past few days. Hamilton has undergone X-rays and magnetic resonance imaging exams with no apparent broken bone.
The following players remain sidelined: wide receiver Deonte Thompson (sprained left foot), center Ryan Jensen (foot surgery), weak-side linebacker Jameel McClain (spinal cord contusion) and defensive end Kapron Lewis-Moore (anterior cruciate ligament).