Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta has signed his $2.023 million second-round restricted tender.
Pitta drew some interest from the Miami Dolphins and San Francisco 49ers initially, but nothing materialized as far as an offer sheet.
The Ravens have stated they want to sign Pitta to a long-term deal after he recorded 61 receptions for 669 yards and seven touchdowns last season as well as 14 catches for 163 yards and three scores during the postseason.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Quarterback Joe Flacco said earlier this offseason that he won't offer his advice to Pitta about future negotiations.
"I'm pretty sure he knows what to do and his agent is giving him plenty of advice," Flacco said. "The last person he needs to hear it from is me."
Meanwhile, the Ravens have signed four undrafted rookie free agents: cornerback Moe Lee, wide receiver Rashaad Carter, safety Gary Walker and outside linebacker Meshak Williams.
They cut wide receiver Tori Gurley.