Tight end Dennis Pitta was among the new absentees for the Ravens at Sunday’s joint practice with the San Francisco 49ers at the Under Armour Performance Center, along with guard-center Ryan Jensen and safety Brynden Trawick.
Pitta did not appear to be injured Saturday, though he was involved in some particularly physical pass blocking plays with the 49ers defense. Jensen, a second-year player who had been running with the second-team offense, went down with a leg injury Saturday, though he returned to practice later.
Trawick left Saturday’s practice with a back injury, but there has been no update on his condition.
- With 49ers, Anquan Boldin returns to Ravens practice
- Joe Flacco encouraged by Ravens' progress on offense
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Four other players with long-term injuries were also absent at the beginning of practice Sunday: cornerback Lardarius Webb (back), defensive tackle Terrence Cody (PUP-hip), defensive end Brent Urban (knee), and guard Will Rackley (head).