Kicker Billy Cundiff, who was on the injury report for the first time yesterday with a sore left calf muscle, was not practicing in the portion open to the media. We should know more about Cundiff's injury when Ravens coach John Harbaugh meets with the media later today.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Cornerback Chris Carr has missed two straight games with a back injury and it appears that he'll miss Sunday's game against the Indianapolis Colts, Carr hasn't practiced all week.
Birk's presence on the practice field, however, is good news for the Ravens. He missed one series against Cleveland last Sunday with a right shoulder injury, but he returned and finished the game. Today marks the first time this week where he's been an active participant in practice.
Guard Ben Grubbs, who missed Wednesday's practice with a toe issue, also was participating in this morning's practice.