Ravens nose tackle Haloti Ngata will not play in the Pro Bowl because his wife is expecting their third child on Tuesday, the Ravens announced.
Ngata has been replaced in the Pro Bowl by Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Jason Hatcher, according to the Cowboys.
Ngata, 29, recorded 52 tackles, 1.5 sacks and three pass deflections during his first season at nose tackle after being shifted over from defensive tackle.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
He started 15 games, missing one game with a sprained knee.
Hatcher had a career-high 11 sacks and two forced fumbles last season.