Ravens nose tackle Haloti Ngata will not play in the Pro Bowl because his wife is expecting their third child on Tuesday, the Ravens announced.
Ngata has been replaced in the Pro Bowl by Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Jason Hatcher, according to the Cowboys.
Ngata, 29, recorded 52 tackles, 1.5 sacks and three pass deflections during his first season at nose tackle after being shifted over from defensive tackle.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
See more photos »
He started 15 games, missing one game with a sprained knee.
Hatcher had a career-high 11 sacks and two forced fumbles last season.