"It's coming along," Graham said. "It's nothing, just a stomach virus. I was throwing up all over the place. I feel 10 times better than I did."
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Johnson had a key forced fumble against the Pittsburgh Steelers in a 13-10 win and hopes to return this week against the Steelers for Sunday's game at M&T Bank Stadium.
"I'm ready to go," Johnson said. "I'm ready to get back out there and contibute to the team anyway I can. I've played them before, I'm used to their scheme. I feel a lot better. Last week, I felt good, but we didn't want to go towards that way. I'm ready to go now."