Cut by the Ravens in June heading into the final year of a three-year, $11 million contract, Pro Bowl fullback Vonta Leach signed a new two-year contract worth $3.75 million this week.
The contract includes a $1.16 million signing bonus and nonguaranteed base salaries of $840,000 in 2013 and $1.75 million in 2014.
His salary-cap figures are $1.47 million this year and $2.33 million in 2014. The contract includes a $50,000 incentive clause this year.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Under the terms of his previous deal, Leach was due to make a $3 million base salary and carry a $4.33 milion salary-cap figure. Now, his total earnings for this season are $2 million.
The Ravens terminated Leach's contract when they were unable to reach a compromise on lowering his salary-cap figure. Now, his cap figure is $2.86 million lower for the 2013 fiscal year.