Ravens Pro Bowl pass rusher Elvis Dumervil's five-year contract has a maximum value of $35 million and includes a signing bonus of $7.5 million, an option bonus of $3 million and $11 million in total guaranteed money, according to a league source with knowledge of the deal.
The contract has a base value of $26 million, but includes escalator clauses in the last four years of the deal that can boost the total value of the deal to $35 million.
The contract averages $5.2 million per year.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
Dumervil is due the following base salaries and salary-cap figures: $1 million in 2013 ($2.5 million salary-cap figure), $1 million in 2014 that's guaranteed for injury only and voids if his $3 million option bonus is exercised ($4.5 million salary-cap figure), $4 million in 2015 with $2.5 million guaranteed for injury only which voids if the option bonus is exercised ($6.375 million salary-cap figure), $4 million in 2016 ($6.375 million salary-cap figure) and $5 million in 2017 ($7.375 million salary-cap figure).